Tuesday, February 27

Organic Remains

  1. Talk
  2. Get off the Web
  3. Get Healthier
  4. Leave the House
  5. Join some Clubs
  6. Say Yes
  7. Spoil Myself

I don't want to do this too you, I really don't. But I'm so proud I will anyway.

I'm about to show you some leftover curry and jacket potato, rather in the way that a toddler will shove a potty in your nose and say look what i did! Readers of a squeamish disposition may prefer to look away now and resort to reading the rest of this entry in brail instead.

Why, you may ask (you nosey bugger,) am I so proud of my fermenting remains. Well, because they are remains! I have never before walked away from a plate of purchased food without eating every last edible scrap, licking the bowl clean and prising any remaning sustenance away with a a scalpel at the crockery's molecular level. But yesterday, eating slower, enjoying my food and taking my time I felt happy to leave about a quid’s worth of food (two twix bars worth!) simply because I didn't really need it.

Of course, I could have just written about this rather than subject you to an image of it, but then I might as well use this fancy camera phone for something.

Isn't it wonderful how technology is enriching our lives...

6 comments:

Itsnopicknick said...

Certainly, I can't help but feel enriched but this whole experience enabled by technology ;-)

Scarlet said...

eat slow?.... bwahahahaha

I eat like I drink.. open up and throw it down.

Preeti Shenoy said...

wonderful wonderful.Walking away from food--definitely a step in the right direction to 'eating right'

Anonymous said...

Thankyou ps!

:) good to know I'm on the right track

P.L. Frederick said...

Good choice on the timing of the photo. I mean, you could have shown the after "look what I made" picture instead of the before "look what I didn't eat" picture. Although, as you point out, it'd probably be the same image except that instead of a plate it'd be in a bowl.

I'm going to go throw up now.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with that P.I! Then you can take a picture of it and post it on your blog.

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.