Saturday, February 24

Review of Week 2 - Get off the Web.

  1. Talk
  2. Get off the Web
  3. Get Healthier
  4. Leave the House
  5. Join some Clubs
  6. Say Yes
  7. Spoil Myself

The last week has not been a success.

I’ve lied to myself, stared at a blank computer screen, tidied my room, bathed and ate - pretty much a normal week except for the whole tidying my room and bathing thing.

Other than that all I’ve really done is read, and my books can’t take many more rereads before they fall apart enough to be sold on Amazon.

This may have been the wrong point to try this stage. After all, there’s no benefit in spending time off the web if I don’t have anything else to fill the gap with; I just get bored in a whole new way, kind of like watching the latest bond movie.

And I’m bored right now, which is why this looks it was written by a catholic monk. I imagine they must get quite bored too.

After all, monks don’t have the Internet…

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.