Thursday, February 15

Misinterpretation - Tabloid style

In the same way a mob of Sun readers stormed a Paediatrician's house, confusing him with the other thing beginning with a 'p', an innocent comment I left on Esoterically.net has sparked a tangled conversation, complete with accusations of child molestation...

Click over to Esoterically.net to read all about it.


In the meantime, I am working on some funny posts to go alongside my journaled quest for self-actualization. That way those with short attention spans seeking an easy laugh whilst avoiding my personal life challenges (my boyfriend included) will continue reading the blog. I like friends, even if they exist only in the comments section of my online persona and like me largely because I am deranged.

I have often wondered why people back off when I start being myself, and having actual feelings like in the becoming me series, and have decided that it must be something to do with having 2 persona. Inspired by this site on Google image searching I sought an answer from the worlds most over-rated search engine and asked Google what I would look like as a schizophrenic.

The answer, in case you're wondering, was this...
...which to me, at least, explains everything...

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Nobody is backing off.Sometimes people dont understand what you are trying to say--and whether it is meant as a joke or not-- and hence refrain from commenting!
It could also mean that maybe you havent visited their blog!!
Or maybe that they havent had time to see yours!!
So many reasons you see.

xander101 said...

I don't avoid your personal life sections, I live with you for Pete's sake, who pete is I'm not sure. But anyway, we have this way of communicating when we are together, normally known as conversation.

You should realise though that I haven't read the "Becoming me" bits because it's about you and one of your persona's, not the lovable person I know and love. You are the best friend & lover a guy could ask for. Caring, loving and even if you are mean sometimes, very affectionate.

PS sorry for keeping you away from your PC tonight, hope you get to read some of the comments that you've gotten today.

Anonymous said...

I'm touched.

Also I feel like I should stand in the corner and think about what I've done...

Love you babe, and Ps as a mother of two, I accept you wisdom and won't do it again.

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.