Friday, March 9

Femininity

I've had this song on my playlist for some time now, taken from a best of Disney CD Collection.

It's taken me a while, this song is rather special to me, but I finally feel I know you well enough now to share it with you.

This is a Disney ettiquete lesson for girls. Please watch it, It's quite brilliantly shocking

Isn't that just wonderful? (Read that in a slightly camp voice for added emphasis) Here's my favourite verse: (Read the Lyrics)

"Be radiant, but delicate
Memorize the rules of etiquette
Be demure, sweet and pure
Hide the real you"
Way to Go Disney! Warp a generation of females...

10 comments:

Angelika said...

I vote. ;-p

Angelika said...

Now that I've voted.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! No. It's horrible. I couldn't even listen to it all, LOL.

The Freelance Cynic said...

Hey thanks for the Vote Hon, I may even win for a change! And isn't it excrutiantingly wonderful? Like Watching a 1950's train crash...

Scarlet said...

I clicked to read the lyrics... OMG!

So, all a girl needs to do is: shut up and listen, laugh at every joke, hide the real self... I shall talk to my daughters immediately.

david santos said...

Hello!
This work is very good, thank you
have nice wkend

♥anonymous said...

so wait...you mean, this isn't how i'm really supposed to act???

:)

The Freelance Cynic said...

Scarlet - Surprised you havent had this chat with your girls already!

Santos - Can't help but notice that you've written that on almost blog i've looked at today

Hearts - Depends. Do you want to get a beau?

diyadear said...

hi.. the video is too gud.. loved it!! thanks for sharing..

etain_lavena said...

Me gosh I missed this post, I wonder why....I wanna go burm Disney down....my WORD!!

etain_lavena said...

O and Ja that Santos dude, does he even read the blogs, he just wants hits on his blog, my word...why is everything my word today....my word....whahahaahhaha:)
Ok silly session over keep well:)

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.