Wednesday, March 21

Why I'm getting Old... Part 5

I work shifts.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I work a normal 9-5, and I'm always up early enough for a relaxed start to the day, but Monday and Thursday I get to lie in, get dressed slowly and take a leisurely stroll to work for a 12-8 shift.

Today however, I panicked through my morning routine, threw on yesterdays clothes and practically sprinted to the office.

The reason? I'd spent the morning sitting at my PC, surfing the blogosphere and thinking, in a lazy blissful happiness, that it was Thursday.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Shame on you. You're an addict. Face it.

Anonymous said...

Totally. But then judging on your rapid blog commenting time, I don't think you can talk!

Anonymous said...

LMAO, your hilarious lateness just made my day. thanks.

Pickled Olives said...

Hate when that happens! Clean carpets really do make a clean soul.

mist1 said...

I'm still so confused about this whole work thing. I can't believe that people are expected to do it every day for years and years. There's something wrong with that.

Anonymous said...

KtBangs - Thanks... I feel much better now.

Pickled Olives - So does Vanish stain remover

mist1 - Yes, but unfortunatly we can't all be the President and spend our lives doing nothing...

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.