Thursday, May 3

You know what really grinds my gears? Part 3

It's like, hey, Jackass, in the case of the Frigging Rapture I think I'd have slightly more important things to do than read the bloody sticker an the back of your car!

I mean yeah, when my vehicle is slamming into the back of yours I'll be so appreciative of your smug Little warning on the back bumper. Now I not only have to worry about mirror, signal, manoeuvre but also about the bloody rapture occurring when I'm travelling about 90 miles an hour the M6.

And know what? Your stupid, holy-water blessed and sanctified car will also be unmanned in the event of death, sudden global warming or total paralysis, all of which are more likely than Jesus Christ causing havoc on Britain's A-roads by rapturing motorists at an inconvenient junction.

Frigging Jackass.

In the event of my dinner being ready this Blog will be unmanned. That at least is something we can all believe in...

Previous Rants
Spam E-mail
Cross-ing

8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

So rapture is a religious thing then? I thought it meant he was going to run into a field and jump on a sheep.

Anonymous said...

all I can think is his passenger should have a tshirt that says : I'm with stupid.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Why so angry? You okay?

Ally said...

i'm glad road rage is not just a southern california thing.

Anonymous said...

The things some aresholes will stick on their bumpers...

Besides, why ruin your paintjob with something sticky? (yes, that was open-ended for you to jump all over!)

A former boss of mine used to say, "big car, small dick" Was it a big car perchance?

I wish I could find the video clip online, but a few months back, a comedian on CBC did this joke that had us howling with laughter...
"Stephen Harper dies and goes to heaven." (harpie is the canuck PM who is a dubya wannabe) "The pearly gates swing open, and..." (now picture the comic doing his most queenie imitation) "he gets this welcome... 'suh-prize!'" (it tells better than it writes.)

Scarlet said...

"In case of Rapture this car will be unmanned because I am a lonely git!!"

Anonymous said...

My, my, my...if I got excited and went into a rant, people would be asking me if it was "my time of month." What shall we ask you? Was that just The Cynic? Is Simon ok?

Le Butterfly said...

hehehehe This Eclectic Life - I so agree agree.

My first thought when I read this entry was - WHAT THE HELL

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.