Thursday, June 14

8 Simple Fools

I’ve been tagged again. Do you think if I stopped bathing people would stop getting close enough to tag me? Or are serial Taggers like Whenn immune to such things?

I have to tell you 8 random facts about me. I had no idea you were so interested!

  1. Despite a hatred of being tagged, I love the attention and get annoyed when people don’t tag me.
  2. I was born 6 weeks early with my umbilical chord tied in a knot and my flesh wasting away. (The doctors managed to save my life, but I’ve since been told they regret it.)
  3. When I was a child I wasn’t allowed to play with Action Men. I got my first Action Man on my 18th Birthday.
  4. I have never had a Girlfriend.
  5. I was caught trying to steal a Yo-Yo from a Newsagent.
  6. When I was around 10 I broke two bones in my left arm after falling off a skateboard. ( I never used that Skateboard again, much to my parents chagrin)
  7. I actually look better in my passport picture than in real life!
  8. Despite working in a call centre I hate talking to people on the Telephone.
To make this meme more exciting however I’ve included a little challenge. Two of the above statements are false. Can you guess which ones?

I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along here are the rules.
  1. Include these rules in the post.
  2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
  4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

10 comments:

meh said...

:)
I'd say either nr 1 0r 3, and nr 7 = false!

ty for playing despite the fact that you hate it :)

Linda said...

I'm going to go with numbers 4 and 7. Of course I could be way, way, way off base here and probably am!

Martlake said...

I'll guess at 5 and 6. Either you didn't get caught or it wasn't a yoyo; as for the skateboard my imagination isn't that good.

As regards your passport photo that one is pretty subjective. The rest of us might disagree with you wholeheartedly, but you'll get the casting vote and just have to make do with us telling you that you never look as bad as you think you do.

Anonymous said...

No one's got it yet! Keep going. The two statements that are False are completely fabricated. Not just twisted versions of the truth.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

three and four!

thanks for the visit my friend. stop back any time...

smiles, bee

Webmiztris said...

I was thinking 3 and 4 also! hmmmm, now I'm curious.

Ms.Caesi said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 2 and 4 are the fakes.

I've never heard of any medical condition as described on 2, and I don't know anyone that has never had a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Son
what have i told you about telling lies!!!!!
Action Man ? Skate boarding? Where was i when these happened?

Anonymous said...

Nope. No-ones got it right yet. Not even my dad it seems...

That's kind of worrying.

meh said...

I know! I know!
Nr 1 and 8! :)

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.