Friday, January 26

Blog Wreck

I was up to ridiculously late on Wednesday night working on my blog design.

I can't explain why, but it feels good to look at a mass of CSS and XHTML and slowly begin to work out what it's doing. It feels even better to know that none of my knowledge of CSS, XHTML or any useful computer skills came from my Computer Science Degree but rather from Google, W3 and library books.

And thanks to my self taught knowledge I can take a simple, but elegant and highly functional template design and turn it into the train wreck you see in front of you.



I know now how my parents felt raising me.

Last night I stayed up late again talking to my Boyfriend.

It is going to be a very long, very tiring day today...

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Nice design, good colour choice and not too many sharp edges. well done.

Scarlet said...

**Owwww!* I bumped my elbow going out the door. Oh, I have to leave the commemorative drink glass here?

This blog has re-incarnated as
The Freelance Guru!

Click to be Redirected.